-->

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I Tell You, Those Ammammas...

This is the kind of thing that requires immediate blogging.

Sister: I wish Amma would stop calling me "kunju" in front of my friends. It's embarrassing.
Me: Why?
Sister: You do know what it means right?
Me: It's a term of endearment.
Sister (with lots of teenage attitude): Like, in Sri Lanka. Do you know what it means here?
Me: What?
Sister: Penis.
Me: !!!

Excuse me while my entire childhood flashes, corrupted, before my eyes. I'm finding this, erm, a little hard to swallow. The Malayalis do it our way too, right? Right?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Thevan said...

hahahha...you sis is sooo cute la...lol.

12:08 PM  
Blogger John said...

Yeah, Mallus do it your way, and drink Malibu, too.

That's why they have children named Achen-kunju, get the point?

hahahaha

J

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home